Some of the First Plants



    












Above left:
      Three week old cilantro sprouts. In a few weeks I'm hoping to move them into the  newly built box at the high school, assuming we get approved. I water them in the morning and evening everyday and just check them.

Above right:
     Adolescent mint plants. When the planter box it finished I'm planning on transferring them immediately so they have a little more room to grow.

Comments

  1. Next week (if we get approved), I plan to buy/find more seeds and get them in the ground so they can start growing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mint and cilantro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going to be growing your plants? This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are building a planter box over by Mr. James' art room, near the banana trees, against the white fence.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

papaya and lilikoi

Digging the Bed