papaya and lilikoi
This week I planted the papaya (non-GMO from Molokai) and lilikoi (passion fruit) seeds!
I bought a papaya and a lilikoi from the store, and took the seeds out of them. Then I planted them in pots and made labels for them. I plan to keep them at home until they grow big enough to plant in the EC yard.
Next week mike and I are planning on building the planter box, if we get our proposal approved!
I bought a papaya and a lilikoi from the store, and took the seeds out of them. Then I planted them in pots and made labels for them. I plan to keep them at home until they grow big enough to plant in the EC yard.
Next week mike and I are planning on building the planter box, if we get our proposal approved!
Yes! If we get approved, we will begin building the planter box.
ReplyDeleteLooks great
ReplyDelete